Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A new day

Today started out not so hot...but then definitely got much better!! I think I mentioned in my first post that my nutritionist was frustrated with me. Well, after today, she's not! Not only was she impressed with this blog, but she was impressed that I've managed to lose weight as well!! By the way, I've lost another 2 pounds!! AND, I had my lowest weigh-in this morning. I'm not counting it as a further weight loss yet, because I haven't seen that weight three times...when I know, you'll know!



OK, this is actually my mid-morning snack. Plain non-fat yogurt and strawberries.

For breakfast, I had oatmeal with raisins, almonds and a little cinnamon, and a banna.









Yummy salad for lunch!


For a snack, I had an apple and a brie bite from TJ's.









Greek salad and black bean soup from Panera. There's a baguette piece behind the soup...and a cranberry and hibiscus iced tea.


Last, popcorn while typing.

No comments:

Post a Comment