Saturday, May 28, 2011

Good day, good eating

What a day! This morning, I had my second weigh in at a new low weight...hoping for #3 in the next day or so! When I get it, you'll know.

I tried a new Panera today and got a wonderful surprise! One of the managers who knows me has transferred to the new location. Another woman who knows me from the Fenway location stopped in as well and said hi. I see these women weekly and they have become a part of my life that I look forward to.

After studying all day, I walked through the Public Garden and saw my first baby ducklings of the year! These little guys swim right up to you like it's nothing and their mom's don't get all bent out of shape. The geese could learn something from the ducks!

Lastly, I saw the swans...and their eggs!! Could baby swans be on the way? Probably not, and here's why.



Pre-breakfast snack...I couldn't wait!












The weekend usual...Panera for a breakfast power sandwich, 2% milk cappuccino, fruit salad






There was a second cappuccino after breakfast too.




OK, new menu items at Panera!! the salad was lettuce, strawberries, blueberries, pineapple, pecans and chicken. I skipped the dressing. French baguette and the soup is lemon chicken and orzo.










Some bread and olive oil before dinner












Tomato and mozzarella salad with balsamic vinegar.
Fried calamari and hot peppers with tomato sauce










Dinner! veal with mushrooms, potatoes, and green beans. There was also a bowl of pasta with red sauce


At home, popcorn and kashi 7 grain crackers.

No comments:

Post a Comment