Saturday, May 14, 2011

Everyone likes a bathroom joke...

I made it!! 3 work-outs this week!! And I think it's safe to say that I've lost a total of 7 pounds since starting this blog. I went to boxing class this afternoon and then out to lunch.

I'm kinda starting to get worried about this weight loss...rather, worried about gaining it back. My summer classes begin in about a week. That means that I'll be sitting on my bum for long hours again. That means that I'll have more stress than I know what to do with again. That means that I'll want to reach for sugar to soothe me again. That means that I'll be overtired and want to take shortcuts with my meals again. How do I guard against this?? It takes at least 21 days to create a habit. I've created a healthy eating pattern...dare I say, a habit? AND, practice makes permanent.

So, in other news, I've had more plumbing problems this weekend. Last night, I got home to find that water was backing up into my bathtub and air was bubbling up into my toilet. Now, I'm not certain what that means, but I do know that air coming UP my toilet can not be good! I left the building super a message and came home tonight to find him in my apartment. The water for the building has been turned off and there's a hole in my bathroom wall. I got off easy though. My neighbor had his toilet removed. Tomorrow at noon they're going to start with the jackhammer...they're tearing up the entire front entrance to my apartment building. Apparently, a sewer pipe broke underground. Super fun!

I forgot to take a picture of my breakfast this morning, but I had the Breakfast Power Sandwich from Panera, a cappuccino, and a fruit salad.



For lunch, we went to Legal Seafood after boxing class...I probably had some 'special sauce' as I was a bit rude to the waiter early on. I shouldn't be allowed to talk to other humans until I've had something to eat.

PS--if you look at the photo in that link, my table today is actually in the photo!





Chopped Greek Salad













Sorry, I was hungry...but, you can see the remains of the broccoli and 1 1/2 grilled sea scallops with lemon.











Ordinarily, I would not bother showing you my Skinny Vanilla Latte. However, that little sample of coconut frappaccino goodness is the reason for the photo....it had whipped cream and toasted coconut too.








Dinner at Vappiano...a large insalata mista with mustard dressing. There's all sorts of yummy veggies in there and parmesean cheese.










On the way home, I stopped for a berry freeze.

No comments:

Post a Comment