Friday, May 20, 2011

All healthy until dinner

OK, so I'll just apologize up front...I forgot to bring my camera to the restaurant...and it was too dark to use my phone, so I don't have a picture of dinner. I'm sorry.

In other news, I had a good workout tonight. What's that? Four so far this week with boxing lined up for tomorrow too!

Tonight my mind is on what I need to do to prepare for school...so I'm going to focus on that tonight. However, here is what I ate today:





The cafeteria was closed this morning...there's skim milk in that cup and I had cheese instead of an egg.










That was a whole orange...and those are the pink files that my office is infested with. I have a stack about two feet tall just waiting for me!










Salad with chicken. A little cheese tortellini with alfredo sauce and grilled zucchini.











For dinner, I had:
  • 2 fried chicken wings
  • 3 pork spare ribs with BBQ sauce
  • collard greens
  • macaroni & cheese
  • corn bread with butter
And it was delicious!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment