Sunday, June 5, 2011

Some kind of wonderful

Something wonderful has happened!!! I realized today that I can't remember the last actual sugar craving that I had. You know what I mean. That feeling where ice cream is a biological imperative! I am so pleased to report that today, and maybe just for today, sugar has no hold on me!!! It's almost like after I quit smoking and realized one day that I no longer wanted a cigarette. Have you ever felt pure freedom?? Well, that's what it was like. I was looking at the cookies at Panera and realized that they looked like bigger than normal. That's when it hit me. I didn't want one!! Don't get me wrong, it's not like I don't want sweets ever, it's just that sugar no longer holds an obsessive place in my head. Best of all, if I keep doing what I'm doing, I'll keep getting what I've got!




Yummy Panera breakfast!!!













Yummy Panera lunch!!!!!











My middle eastern snack this week was so good, I had to put another together. A dollop of red pepper hummus, tabouli, whole wheat pita, and red pepper.










See, this is why I can't do schoolwork at home...I just want to eat and eat and eat and eat....I had popcorn after this. And some cheese.










Big salad with homemade mustard dressing, chicken and fried potatoes with ketchup...no high fructose corn syrup!

No comments:

Post a Comment