Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Hey! My pants don't fit!

Yeah, my pants don't fit...at least, not like they used to...

When J came to dinner the other night, she commented that my legs looked thinner. I hadn't really thought about it...but it would make sense. Right? Well, a lot of my pants are fitting better than they used to. On Monday, I decided to wear a pair of pants that I hadn't worn in awhile. Why? Because I was too fat and they didn't fit! It was a bit of a gamble...but I tried them on...and lo and behold, not only did they fit, but they were much looser in the thighs!!!! My legs did get thinner! It's like getting a new wardrobe and not having to pay for it. A dream for any girl.

Anyway, today, I'm standing up in front of an auditorium full of people, presenting for work...and I feel like my pants are falling off me! I've gotta say, it was probably one of the best feelings that I've had in a long time! So, thank you to you and you and you! You've all been a part of this and will continue to be!




6/13/11

3/4 cups Uncle Sam cereal with berries, skim milk and scrambled eggs








Yummy red pear!



I had a standard lunch salad...that I forgot to photograph.








A little something sweet!











Told ya you'd see that risotto!! Chicken breast, butternut squash and mushroom risotto and steamed broccoli











6/14/11

Yup, regular breakfast!



Ok, I forgot to photograph my lunch salad yet again...no surprises in the salad though.




Look, ma! Leftover risotto! And steamed broccoli

At home, I had 2 ounces of cheese and popcorn.

1 comment:

  1. When I hear "pants don't fit' I assume the worst. Great news it was the good version of "not fitting". Love the food photos too.

    ReplyDelete