Sunday, June 19, 2011

BBQ (over) eating

Eating right at a BBQ is hard!! And I didn't live up to the full challenge today. Alas. I did my part though, I brought a healthy salad for my contribution (and hotdogs...). All in moderation, right? And here's the thing. I'm not always going to be perfect in my eating. The trick is not to overdue it on any occasion. I kinda overdid it today, but not as bad as on occasions before I started this blog. That definitely counts for something!

I am also postponing my normal Sunday night run until Monday night. So, that means that I did not meet my exercise goal for the week. If all goes according to plan, I will exceed my exercise goal next week...



A yummy scramble with tomatoes, green onions, green peppers, carrots, low fat cheese and salsa!

Fresh fruit and whole wheat & flax pita with coffee









BBQ lunch!! OK, so there's salad with mustard vinaigrette, tomato-mozzarella-avocado salad and a hot dog in a wheat bun with ketchup and mustard

Not shown: 2nd hot dog served up as above, 3rd hot dog naked and 1/2 hamburger naked








My favorite potato chips!!! OK, ok, ok, I only at a handful. I did have a few multi-grain tortilla chips with salsa and a few sunchips too.













Yummy salad for dinner with pear and walnuts!

No comments:

Post a Comment