Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Not feelin' so hot

I really don't like writing when I'm not feeling that great. It's not that I feel physically sick, I'm not feeling so hot emotionally and spiritually tonight. Yup. Spiritually. No, I'm not gonna get all hippy-dippy Jesus on your ass. I've got my own beliefs and they don't belong here. So just take it for what it is and let's move on.

I've talked about H.A.L.T. before...well, I gots me some HALT tonight. I didn't have such a good night in class. I didn't do the homework ahead of time so I felt behind and confused during class. I left feeling frustrated, and then realized I was hungry and tired. Well, tired doesn't even begin to explain it. However, put all that together and then think of a negative adjective...and, well, you get my point. Walking home, I'm starting to question what I'm doing in school. Wouldn't it be better to just have the summer off and go the beach and have fun?? Yeah.

When I get like that, I can no longer tell how much of it is caused by being hungry or tired and how much is an actual change in mood and I want to eat my feelings. Here's the do as I say and not as I do part...I had a roast beef sandwich and french fries. And they were delicious! And I'm sure I'll pay for it on the scale tomorrow. I do feel better though...

6/26/11
OK, we're going with small pictures because there's 3 days to add!!

So, this is breakfast on my big race day!!! It was a tough race, very humid and I walked quite a bit...but all in all, it was good.



So, immediately after the race, I had 2 bananas, a mini snack bag of fritos and some fruit roll-up thingy that actually didn't have any sugar in it.

Late lunch here....buffalo chicken pizza, salad and a diet coke





Salad to go with dinner








Now, before you get all nervous, no. I did not eat all of this! Most of it came home as leftovers. Spare ribs, brisket, mac&cheese, greens, corn bread and southern fried chicken wings.






6/27/11
A little something different for breakfast...Bear Naked granola, berries, and plain no-fat yogurt with an egg and coffee.






Panera!!! What else? Greek salad, lemon chicken orzo soup, bread and unsweetened iced tea.






I'm almost ashamed to admit it, but this was dinner...I stayed very late in my office to write a paper...this was all I had to eat.






So, I had nachos when I got home.







6/28/11
Yummy fresh berries and Uncle Sam cereal!






Panera!!! Greek salad and turkey sandwich with unsweetened iced tea.







 Salad for dinner!







Sweet and yummy mango, raspberries and blueberries.








Roast beef sandwich with lettuce, tomato, onion, cheese, and BBQ. French fries!

No comments:

Post a Comment