Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Weigh-In #2

Guess who lost 4 more pounds! I did!!! Actually, I think it was closer to 2.5 pounds. My scale at home read 2.5 and the scale at Harvard Vanguard read 4. Either way, I'll take it. Either way, I kept the weight-loss going for a second week. Based on the program I'm doing, it's more normal to lose 2 pounds per week than 4 anyway. Either way, I'm good with it. I need to do my body measurements tomorrow, I'm just too beat to do it tonight.

I've been holding steady at just under 1200 calories a day and managed to burn a little over 2500 calories in physical activity last week. Not bad for a girl who doesn't have much time to go to the gym. One of the things that we do is set goals for the upcoming week. Both food goals and physical activity goals. My physical activity goals for next week are to use the stairs at least once per day just to get to my office and to use the bathroom on a different floor all week to force me to use the stairs a little extra. Wish me luck!

 1/30/13

whole grain cereal, peaches, and raspberries

 cheese ravioli and yellow squash
 apple snack
 blood orange

the orange was actual before the apple

For dinner, I had mixed vegetables and the vegetable stew entree. It was during class, so I did not take a photo.






  Now, this is interesting. A chocolate shake with a Tbsp of cocoa and a Tbsp of sugar-free cherry jello. I think I used too much cherry jello. It was too sweet with a little tang.

No comments:

Post a Comment