Friday, January 25, 2013

Make the world go away

I don't want to write. I don't want to read. I just want to crawl into bed and make today go away. Fridays usually suck at my job and today was right up there. And nothing went wrong. It was just busy and I couldn't eat at my normal times. I got behind on my meal replacement shakes and had to have 2 tonight when I got home. I know, oh poor me. Well, yeah. I get cranky when I get hungry. I have to remember to keep extra fruit with me. I had an apple, and I ate it, but then I left so late and just hungrier and crankier and yuckier. I thought about getting something 'off the plan' but resisted. Luckily. I just don't want to feel like that again. And I still don't feel great, so I'm gonna post some pics and get to bed.

 1/24/13

OK, I'm basically just not going to photograph those darned shakes all the time. They're not interesting.

After my shake yesterday, I had some peaches
 1 cup carrots for an afternoon snack
 vegetable stew with beef and 1 cup of corn
lasagna in meat sauce with brussel sprouts













 1/25/13

I had a shake for breakfast, but missed my oat meal...

At lunch, I ate the honey dew I brought to go with breakfast.

Turkey chili with beans (good flavor, meat had bad texture) and 1 cup corn.
 apple for a snack
1 1/2 cups mixed veggies and beef strips with potatoes and veggies

before dinner I had a vanilla shake with a banana and then a chocolate shake after dinner to make sure that I got all 3 in.

No comments:

Post a Comment