Monday, January 7, 2013

I'm in!!

Great news!!! I'm in!!! I spoke with the folks at the weight-loss program and I'm in!! So here's the deal...When I return from visiting my family, I have to go for some lab work and two medical appointments. Then I do an intro class, buy food, and start weekly classes! This is definitely not going to be easy, but I'm glad I'm doing it. Doing this weight-loss program is solution focused...it's a positive change I can feel good about making.

In other news, I tried a new class at the gym tonight. I'm beat. Physically and mentally beat. I'll just end with that tonight and go to bed.

 1/7/13

yogurt and granola
 salad for lunch
 salad for dinner with a bit of last night's chicken
pumpkin pie with cool whip for dessert

OK, OK...I also had a mini Ben and Jerry's chocolate fudge brownie...and a total of 4 chocolate dipped chocolate chip cookies (not all in one sitting though!)

No comments:

Post a Comment