Thursday, January 3, 2013

Fightclub rocks!

Wow! Kickboxing Conditioning. Need I say more? There was a moment at fightclub tonight, light-headed me needed to reach for the wall to avoid falling over. There were burpees, burpees, and more f-ing burpees! There was kicking, there was punching, there was sweaty, heart-racing fun! I'm going to feel it tomorrow, but for tonight, FIGHTCLUB ROCKS!!!!! I want to go back. Tonight was made even better when a friend from school and her step-daughter joined me. A work-out is always best when it's social as well!

So, tomorrow is my info session about the weight management program at my doctor's office. I'd like to say that I'm nervous, but I'm not. I'm curious, I'm skeptical, and best of all, I'm hopeful.

 1/2/13

first breakfast back at work...eggs, tots, sausage, and a french toast stick
 There's a piece of chicken under there...with corn and peas and fries and salad. Mmm, veggies!
 Chicken Tikka Masala with jasmine rice and peas with mushrooms
So, Easter candy is available already...













 1/3/13

Yogurt and my favorite granola!!!
 Mmm, tomato soup and a big-kid grilled cheese
leftover tikka masala, rice, and cauliflower

No comments:

Post a Comment