Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Field day for my Rider

I'm on my way. On my way to visit my Mommy!!!!! A few days visiting my family before starting classes. Don't worry. I'm bringing work and school with me. I'm sure I'll stay busy.

Not only is this a week of relaxation and visiting with family, it's also a time of mourning. Mourning because when I come back, it'll be time to give up all the foods I love. It will mean curtailing many social activities because of the food component. It will be one giant exercise in frustration for my Elephant. My control-freak Rider will have a friggin' field day though!
 

1/8/13

fruit and yogurt
salad with chicken and apples for dinner
salad and pizza for lunch
nachos for a snack
1/9/13

muffin and yogurt
pizza!
Johnny Rockets at the airport

No comments:

Post a Comment