Thursday, February 7, 2013

Weigh In #3

Well, we can't all get good news all the time right? Sometimes we have to take our knocks, right? This week's weigh-in wasn't so good. Ugh. I stuck to the right foods...I did what they said. What I didn't manage to do was work in enough physical activity calories! According to my scale, I lost 1/2 a pound. According to theirs, I gained 2.8 pounds! Ugh.

So, how am I dealing with this? Well, just like when their scale showed a greater loss than mine, I went with mine. I'm going to go with mine again. Not that mine is "right", but mine is consistent and I have the most control over it. Ok, not control over the scale, but control over what is on and in my body when I use it. At home, I'm careful to weigh myself at the same time each day, wearing the same thing each time, before eating, after peeing. In this case, I find that consistency is more important than accuracy.

And do me a favor? Wish me better weight loss for next week? What will I do to ensure better weight loss for next week? Well, I'm going to make sure I make to the gym this weekend. That's for sure. Otherwise, I'm going to continue on this weight loss plan. I'm not going to let one rough week discourage me!

 1/31/13

vanilla shake
 chicken pasta parmesean and broccoli
 vanilla shake with berries
 enchiladas and fiesta blend veggies
vanilla shake








 2/1/13

peaches

blood orange
 veggie stew with beef and fiesta blend veggies
5 bean casserole and broccoli








 2/2/13

berries and olives
 cheese ravioli, peaches, yellow squash with blueberries and lettuce
savory chicken with mixed veggies












 2/3/13

veggie stew with beef and Asian veggies
 veggie tray for the superbowl!
5 bean casserole...I added some guacamole








 2/4/13

cereal and berries
 mushroom risotto, asian style veggies and peaches
chicken pasta parmesean and fiesta mix veggies












 2/5/13
cereal and peaches
 blood orange
 echiladas and cauliflower
veggie stew with beef and mixed veggies








 2/6/13
peaches and cereal
steak strips with potatoes and mixed veggies

For dinner, I had the ravioli and cauliflower










 2/7/13

veggie stew with beef and cauliflower
 pasta fagioli and butternut squash
 apple
vanilla shake with cherries

No comments:

Post a Comment