Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Goal Acheived!!!


Yeah, it's like that.

Yup. I reached my first goal...losing 15 pounds. I did it. It doesn't mean I'm going to stop. I gained 30 pounds total going to grad school. So, do I want to lose 15 more? Not sure. But I know I can. And that confidence is a powerful feeling. And, hopefully, you're all celebrating with me.

What's good about losing 15 pounds? My favorite dresses I bought a year ago fit me again. How do I know? I spent my time tonight trying them all on instead of doing homework. Yup. I was a girlie girl!

I'm going to keep this diet plan up for now. I'll most likely stick with it the full semester. I don't see any reason not to. I'm seeing results. It's safe. I can deal with the food. And most importantly, I'm not hungry. Sure, I'd give my right arm for a bag of Mini-Eggs, but I'm not tempted enough to actually eat them. Although, I am looking forward to eating pizza again. And a lobster when my mom comes to visit. For now, I'll stick to the plan and stay on the diet and continue to reap the rewards of winning!

 2/25/13

hot cereal and mixed berries
 blood orange
 veggie stew with beef and fiesta blend veggies
mushroom risotto, broccoli and cauliflower













 2/26/13

cereal, peaches and coffee
 carrots
 cheese ravioli, broccoli, and cauliflower
 snackin' while I work
pasta fagioli and fiesta blend veggies













 2/27/13

cereal and peaches
 pasta fagioli, broccoli and cauliflower
mushroom risotto and corn

No comments:

Post a Comment