Sunday, February 24, 2013

I'm in love...

I'm in love with the fact that I'm seeing numbers on the scale that I haven't seen in AGES! I'm in love with the fact that my jeans fit again...that my sheet cake is back to being a muffin top! I'm in love with the idea that my pretty bras fit again...and my pretty underpants too! I'm in love with the fact that this weight loss, while not without its challenges, has been fairly painless, that it has a strict and easy path to follow. I'm in love with the fact that I was able to go to the gym a couple times this weekend! I'm in love with the fact that I was able to see friends this weekend. I'm in love with the fact that I've been able to do homework and check items off my to do list! I'm in love with the fact that I was able to lean on my friends when I needed support this weekend. What can I say? My life is good and it keeps getting better. I'm a truly lucky girl!

 2/22/13

cereal and peaches
 mushroom risotto with corn and broccoli
 apple snack!












 cheese ravioli, broccoli and my homework...













 2/23/13

cheese ravioli, cauliflower, yellow squash
 5 bean casserole, broccoli, turnip greens and hot sauce
mmm, chocolate! I ate a peanut butter bar while watching UFC too. I gave into the peer pressure of all my friends eating chocolate and pizza and caramel corn in front of me. Luckily, I stayed 'in the box' since I anticipated the temptation and brought a treat I was allowed to have!








 And there's that peanut butter bar from last night!
 I was sooooooo hungry, so all you get is a picture of the empty box, some remaining corn and one last bit of broccoli.
steak tips with taters and mixed veggies

No comments:

Post a Comment