Friday, July 15, 2011

Too late to type...

Ok, I got in sooooo late last night and I have class all weekend. So, pretty much just the food today. And there's a ton of photos...by the way, many of these photos were taken on my phone, so the color/quality may not be so great. The batteries in my food camera died and I have not had a chance to buy new ones.

7/14/11
Uncle Sam cereal with berries and 1% milk...they're out of skim again. Eggs with some fresh salsa and coffe






Damn boss brought in the donuts that I can't resist....jelly filled.








big salad...with some chicken








oatmeal bread, smoked turkey, a little mayo and spicy mustard








Start of dinner at Morton's!!!!!!!


Tuna Tartare...tuna, avocado and tomatoes










The best crab cake I've ever eaten!!!




By the way, the tuna and crab were shared amongst the 5 of us...







Beefsteak tomatoes and vinaigrette, I had to get SOME veggies!










Double cut filet mignon and brussel sprouts sauteed with shallots and bacon












That would be HEAVEN, topped with whipped cream. I ate about 1/2 of the Legendary Morton's Sundae...vanilla ice cream, caramel, fudge sauce, brownie and whipped cream









7/15/11


Fresh berries, Uncle Sam Cereal with strawberries (I bought it by mistake...it's got a little sugar too), eggs, a few bites of potato and still no skim milk...




Mid-morning snack...







Lunch at Panera---greek salad, lemon chicken orzo soup, bread and iced tea








Afternoon snack







Big dinner salad







And nachos!

No comments:

Post a Comment