Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Should vs. Do

I wish I could say that I have some great pearls of wisdom tonight...but I don't. I wish I could say everything is going along swimmingly lately, but it doesn't feel like it is. Oh, there's nothing wrong, just stress getting to me. Nothing new. Have you ever noticed that when you're stressed out, you're most tempted to NOT do the things that help to relieve the stress? That describes me...I've got a lot of schoolwork to do, so I'm avoiding it. Going to the gym would help, so I haven't gone. Getting more sleep would help, so I'm staying up late. I know what I should be doing, so why don't I do it??


7/18/11

I forgot to bring my cereal, so I got some oatmeal instead.




I forgot to photograph my lunch salad, but you've seen it before.




Rotisserie chicken breast with mango and tomato salsa, corn and basmati rice











7/19/11

Pretty regular breakfast?? Well, today there was no milk, so I got some vanilla yogurt (they don't sell plain).








I waited too long to eat and scarfed a piece of pizza












There was a garden salad first...


Chicken Navratan, daal, basmati rice and garlic naan

No comments:

Post a Comment