Friday, April 22, 2011

Just a quickie

OK, just a really quick post for tonight, I'm exhausted. Today was a weird eating day. It started with a pancake breakfast for one of my classes where we discussed decision making in coalitions. Then, it was a co-workers birthday and we had a pizza party. Last, I was craving Indian food. Weird.


Sorry about the quality of the photo, I had to use my phone...pancakes with butter and syrup, and strawberries with cream! Soooooo not on the food plan.

I promised my self that I'd eat lots/all veggies for the rest of the day.







OK, first let me say that I did NOT eat three pieces of pizza. I ate one, but forgot to take the picture. My boss and co-workers thought I was nuts taking a picture of the leftover pizza!










See, I did go make a big salad for some veggies...and added a little couscous.










And Madras curry, chicken, basmati rice, broccoli, corn and a slice of kalmata olive bread. The curry is from Seeds of Change...yummy and spicy!!



On my way home, I caved and bought more popcorn...

No comments:

Post a Comment