Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Groundhog Day??

Wow! Today was one giant repeat of yesterday. Waited too long to eat, was cranky and craved junk food...this time it was pizza or a roast beef sandwich from Kelly's, or mac and cheese or a burrito....the list goes on.

Once again, though, I triumphed! I stuck to my food plan. I even managed to NOT have popcorn tonight...although I did have about 1/2 a cup of mixed nuts (mostly cashews).

 Standard, regular breakfast. No surprises.















My banana looks much more beat up than it actually was.











Insert lunch picture here....Sorry, I forgot to take a photo. I was my usual big salad. I thought of taking a photo of the empty container, but that would've been silly.




And lastly, healthy dinner!

SUCCESS!!!








In other news, I finally bought that tape measure that my nutritionist wanted me to use to measure my waist. I'm not going to report my findings, but they were NOT good. Unfortunately, a goal of losing weight is not overly realistic for me right now. However, after my race this past weekend, I've decided to commit myself to a minimum of 3 workouts per week once I get past my group project presentation for class. Unfortunately, I can only make this commitment during my class break between semesters. The presentation is on Monday night, the 25th, so less than a week away. My hope is to run 3 times a week, a minimum of 3 miles each night. I start summer classes at the end of May, so I really only have a few weeks until I'm overwhelmed with classes again...wish me luck. I'll report my work-out goal progress as well as my food progress here. I'll rely on all of you for encouragement and to help keep me on track. Thanks in advance!

1 comment:

  1. good luck with your presentation tonight! can't wait to see you get back into running! go heather =)

    ReplyDelete