Thursday, April 14, 2011

After the dentist

Hmmmm, considering that I've slept for the entire day, I don't have much to write about today. My mom sent me an article about paying people to write college papers for you. First, I don't have enough money for this service anyway. Second, my school has an honor code that I hope everyone is adhering to.The writer of the article uses a fake name and does not mention the name of the company. I've got to admit, cheating has never crossed my mind. I'm a stickler for the rules. Ya know those tests that tell us what career paths we might be suited for? Well, I always get things like FBI, detective, and military. All very rules-oriented. Anyway, I can't imagine paying someone to do my schoolwork for me. What's the point? I don't know about you, but I want to learn and earn my achievements.

Anyway, today's dentist appointment was much worse than the last one. There was no nitrous so the novocaine shots were horrid! It didn't allow me to relax enough for the rest of it to be not so bad. I didn't even realize that I was crying until the dentist was done giving me shots. The epinephrine in the novocaine had me shaking pretty bad too. I hate that part. In the middle of the whole thing, the dentist had to come back and give me more novocaine. I was still numb at 4pm! Anyway, I was home around 10 and slept until 3:30 when I woken by my hunger. By 6:30 or 7 I was unable to stay awake and back in bed. I woke up around 11:30, still feeling like I could sleep the rest of the night.



Panera and my my dentist's office are practically next door to each other...so I had my normal Saturday breakfast on Thursday. This was about 7:15am.










I was home from the dentist around 10am and went straight to bed. My hunger woke me up around 3:30 and I had the vegetable lasagna I picked up the other day at Whole Foods. I had meant to eat 1/2 and save 1/2, but I was starving. I also had a bowl of butternut squash soup that I neglected to photograph.







Yeah, you recognize this...1/2 early and 1/2 late.











Gotta love a cup of tea! Youthberry with orange blossom from Teavana. Normally, I have a cup of Yogi brand kava tea.











Good news? This is the end of the tortilla chips. This was a total craving...as were the 4 teaspoons of creamed honey. I totally gave into my sugar cravings tonight.


Part and parcel of the sugar cravings...



So, when I went to make my food for tomorrow, I realized that I'm out of lettuce for my salad. Guess that means I'll be hittin' up the cafeteria (or going out if the weather is nice). Tomorrow needs to be full of vegetables.

As if I haven't slept enough, I think it's time to go to bed. Good night, sleep tight, pleasant dreams, love and like, kiss and hug, see you in the morning glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment