Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Traversing Death Valley: Aug 19, 2011--driving to Vegas

So, I’m home from vacation…and that means it’s time to get back to my normal daily life. And that means back to my blog. I’ve decided to make a bunch of small posts…it’s just easier to post multiple days’ pictures that way. I’ll title each post with the appropriate date and location.

This was a driving day, so it's a safe bet that there were sugary snacks, soda and some sort of chips that did not get photographed...



Dinner in Vegas at Buca di Beppo...they serve family style. This is my plate of pasta.


General shot of the apps...I had one stuffed mushroom, salad and a bunch of calamari


cheesy garlic bread...I think I had 2 pieces
 In-N-Out Burgers in Hesperia, CA...they were good, but I'm not too certain what all the hype is about. I ate one burger and about 1/2 an order of fries.


Breakfast at Downtown Disney--La Brea Bakery

Sourdough pancakes with fruit, juice and fruit on the side

No comments:

Post a Comment