Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Eating like an animal: Aug 16, 2011--San Diego Zoo

So, I’m home from vacation…and that means it’s time to get back to my normal daily life. And that means back to my blog. I’ve decided to make a bunch of small posts…it’s just easier to post multiple days’ pictures that way. I’ll title each post with the appropriate date and location.



fruit with dinner


Delicious salad...an option that the zoo called 'from farm to table'.  Their effort to have healthy, local and organic options for diners. I skipped the dressing and the croutons were to die for!


1/2 chocolate, 1/2 vanilla soft serve!

Lunch at the zoo...turkey, lettuce, tomato and avocado on wheat. Not bad, but I'm not gonna go running back for seconds. This is the only 1/2 of the sandwich I ate.

 Breakfast in our Naval Base kitchenette! Uncle Sam cereal and fresh strawberries!

No comments:

Post a Comment