Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Road Food: Aug 15, 2011--driving to California


So, I’m home from vacation…and that means it’s time to get back to my normal daily life. And that means back to my blog. I’ve decided to make a bunch of small posts…it’s just easier to post multiple days’ pictures that way. I’ll title each post with the appropriate date and location.


dinner--we had a grill at our hotel on the Navy Base in San Diego, so mom and I went out and got us some steaks! 

Taco Salad from Carl's Jr. on the Marine Base in Yuma, AZ


Date shake from Dateland, AZ on I-8...really yummy!!!!


I scream, you scream, we scream for ice cream!!


the only kind of doritos worth eating


Sno-ball!!!!!!! chocolate cake, marshmallow, coconut and cream filling! Don't forget the pink dye!


The day started off right....shredded wheat and fruit

No comments:

Post a Comment