Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Fly Time: Aug 23, 2011--AZ, NC, & MA


So, I’m home from vacation…and that means it’s time to get back to my normal daily life. And that means back to my blog. I’ve decided to make a bunch of small posts…it’s just easier to post multiple days’ pictures that way. I’ll title each post with the appropriate date and location.



Yup! I'm home!! I had a nectarine after this.


Airport sushi in Charlotte, NC...not bad! Salmon and avocado roll


On the plan...there was some turbulence so the photo is a little blurry.


Fruit and cheese platter on the plane. The airline didn't really account for the fact that we were crossing the international date line (aka traveling from mountain time to eastern time!) and only packed breakfast items.


breakfast in the airport..I brought the raspberries with me and also had a nectarine before this

No comments:

Post a Comment