Friday, May 11, 2012

What a wonderful day!

Amazing what a difference some free time makes!! I had one last test today...and now I'm really done for the semester!! So, what did I do with the gift of time? All that time when I didn't have to go to class or do homework?? I went to an abs class and then out to the movies. I'm going to feel those 305 sit-ups tomorrow... those leg circles too! But for tonight, I feel like a whole new person. I almost don't remember the last time I felt this good. AND, to top it all off, I'm going to go to sleep tonight without setting an alarm clock!! It's like one giant party. Tomorrow morning, however, I will not be weighing myself. Why? Hello! Movie. Theatre. Popcorn. All that salt adds so much bloat gain and it's so discouraging. Not necessary at this new start of my journey.

Mmmm, breakkie!
 Ok, so here's the thing. In my work-world, Fridays suck. Yup. I said it. Fridays are the days where I'm lucky to start eating my lunch by 2pm. Well, today, I ate that beef and the pasta on the salad, but threw away most of the salad. Just got too busy and then it was time to go to abs class.
 A little snack after abs class...I had a banana before but neglected to photograph it before devouring it. After not eating lunch, I couldn't help myself.
 Dinner out at Longhorn Steakhouse...cheddar stuffed mushrooms and salad
 Rarest of rare filets and mac & cheese
And, to the movies...

No comments:

Post a Comment