Thursday, May 24, 2012

Let's Celebrate!

What a week!! I found out that not only did I pass Finance class, but I got an A-!!! I should celebrate...

What did I do instead? I went to the gym. That's a celebration to me!! Actually, I've been to the gym three days in a row this week. It feels amazing to be back! I know you all know, but when you work out, you have more energy, you feel generally happier, and you crave junk food less. I'm still craving junk food, but that will go away.

I definitely feel better just from going back. I have a lot of work to do still to get back in shape. I did get my first blood blister from running though. Well, not my first, but my first since getting back to running. Right now, I'm slow and only up to about 3 or 4 miles. Just got to get to 6 in the next four weeks. I can do it!!

How do I know I can do it? Because I've done it before and I have help. I have a great group of friends who I work out with and who are supportive of me getting back to the gym after four months off. That support makes all the difference!

 5/22/12
Breakfast...berries and cream!
 Salad with steak and fruit
snack after a work-out

I had a gi-normous bucket of popcorn for dinner at the movies.










 5/23/12

trying to piece together a healthy breakfast
 salad!
 a snack before bowling
And THIS is what you eat to KICK ASS at bowling!!! (OK, so it was only a two strike night for me...I actually kinda suck at bowling)

No comments:

Post a Comment