Monday, May 14, 2012

Piece de Resistance!

I admit, I didn't go to the gym tonight...it was supposed to be a night of abs. It rained and I was in a bad mood all day and I was tired. I really need to get more sleep. As we know, getting plenty of sleep is one key to overall health. What did I do instead? Well, I thought I'd make myself a nice dinner so I stopped at the grocery. And LOBSTER was on sale. Yup. I hunted and killed my own meal tonight. I feel manly.

That's good, actually, a better feeling than earlier today. I had a crappy day...nothing happened, just one of those days. I was too tired and didn't have enough caffeine and started eating lunch at 3pm! Not a good combo for me. Here's hoping tomorrow will be better. At least tomorrow is full of the promise of a new day, right? Although, it's not enough to just hope. I am responsible for the kind of day I have! So tomorrow, I am planning on having lunch with A. Not only will I eat at an acceptable time, but I'll have much needed social time with a good friend. Social time always makes me feel better.



5/12/12
Great Breakfast...

Late lunch at the mall...













 5/13/12

A real breakfast
 Popcorn for a snack before dinner
 Rare steak with pasta and veggies
cake and ice cream












 5/14/12

trying to get back to good food....there's Uncle Sam cereal under there
 pistachio muffin
 Salad with dried cherries...and some yogurt for protein





LOBSTER!!!!!!!! 
The Piece de Resistance!
Lobster fixins'--salt potatoes (you'll just have to trust me), corn and broccoli

No comments:

Post a Comment