Thursday, May 10, 2012

Back to the start?

OK, so one goal today accomplished! I bought a tape measure. I'll use it in the morning...



First day back on the healthy wagon...and I fell right off. Oh well. I think I'll make that focus date for Monday. So, here's the plan for the weekend...abs class tomorrow night, boxing on Saturday, and rock climbing on Sunday. What a way to jump back in!

So, onto the food!!

 To be fair, I didn't eat the fruit until lunch
 I tried the Mediterranean Salad from U Food Grill today. It's worth it to go back.

This photo is before I picked out all that nasty-ass radicchio.
 And here's where I caved...
 And here...vanilla with whipped creme
 And here...
 Dinner at Ariana

flat bread with sauces
 salad with balsamic vinaigrette
Mmmm, pumpkin...rice, spinach, okra and eggplant. I didn't eat the eggplant. It was gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment