Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Gotta get back to the gym!

Ugh. Yet another day where I did not make it to the gym. I'm not having a lot of success so far with exercise or food plan. It's discouraging. My best laid plans have been side tracked...a party here, shopping there...which reminds me. I really should return those shoes. Just a thought.


So what's my plan? What am I going to do differently to not get sidetracked? To eliminate all excuses? Well, I'm going to do things like, remember to bring my sports bra and my contacts. I'll even remember to bring them both on the same day. This is how ridiculous it's been. I have the opportunity to go to the gym tomorrow, but on Friday, I leave for Baltimore, B-more as I like to call it. The hotel has a gym...I'll shoot for a morning work-out. A half hour at least. Better than nothing, right?

 5/15/12

Chocolate croissant at Au Bon Pain
 Berries and yogurt
 Fries from Thornton's...yum!
No lunch at Thornton's is complete without an appearance by the Firehouse Salad











 Meat Lovers pizza at Regina's...it looked more appetizing when it was hot
 5/16/12

Oatmeal, berries, yogurt, banana and cinnamon peach cake. I ate the cake at lunch.
 Cuban panini
Greek salad from Trader Joe's, steak with A1, corn and salt potatoes

No comments:

Post a Comment