Monday, September 19, 2011

Short and sweet

Another day, another post! Very strange eating day today. I had a normal breakfast, but was hungry before noon for lunch! I ended up not eating until after 1:30, so it wasn't exactly a good day as eating and feeling physically well goes. It got better though! I went to the gym and then out for a birthday dinner with some friends. Happy Birthday to my friend, Pete!!

I'm always amazed at how food brings people together. Tonight was a great night with some pretty amazing people.

Anyhow, it's late and I'm tired...so just the photos tonight.



Carrot cake for dessert
 An assortment of Italian treats
 A few appetizers
 Yogurt snack before the gym

Carrots, squash, pulled pork and barley
Eggs, a few potatoes, oatmeal and fruit

No comments:

Post a Comment