Monday, September 26, 2011

Excuses, excuses...

Mmmmm, birthday weeks make it hard to stay on a food plan. There's been many desserts and many occasions. I've got probably two more nights of eating crap...Geez! It sounds like I'm quitting smoking...I'll start/stop tomorrow...just this once...it's just a little...We've got a million excuses. A million ways to rationalize. A million ways to wiggle out of the work it takes to meet our goals.

As for me, well, I'm going to make it through this week and get back on board with my eating and with the gym.

 9/24/11

I hadn't had popcorn in weeks...and I went back to 1 little box of the 'bad stuff'...it's out of the house now and I even placed it back on the shelf at the grocery when I went to buy a second box.
 Yummy dinner salad with chicken
 Greek salad from The Globe
OK, this is an example of what NOT to eat for breakfast before boxing class...I couldn't do any running!










 9/25/11

Don't you love how the cakes just glow?

And, no, I did not eat all of both.
 Salad, couscous and chicken
 Gi-normous slice of pizza and greek salad
 Raspberry turnover
Panera breakfast!













 9/26/11

Really, it started out as a slice of cheesecake and a slice of gingerbread cake
 Potluck dinner....salad, pasta squash, and pork
 A little snack
 Lunch salad with an egg
Uncle Sam cereal, berries, milk and a hard-boiled egg

No comments:

Post a Comment