Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A moment on the lips

What do they say? A moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips...well, my hips are gonna need some cardio after this week! You'll see what I mean, trust me. I've had a ton of fun this week, but haven't remotely stuck to the food plan. A few more days of celebrating and it's back to veggies, veggies, veggies! Life was just a little easier when I worked out all the time and could eat like this without worry.

Seriously, next week it's ON! I'll start having class twice per week which means it's time to really get serious about homework. I kinda blew off schoolwork this week. Oh well. Next week, right?

 9/27/11

MMMMMmmmmmmm
Cafe Polonia!!!!!
The Polish Plate--golubki, bigos, kielbasa and pierogi
 Mushroom soup
 Bread served with bacon fat











 Well-intentioned salad corrupted by pizza...
Normal, healthy lunch













 9/28/11

Sorry about the blurry images...it was dark and there's no flash on my food-setting...

Cheeseburger. There's a mixed greens salad off to the side too and that's seltzer with cranberry.
 There were more when he brought the food...waffle fries with buffalo sauce!
 Again with the pizza!!












Gotta love pineapple!!

No comments:

Post a Comment