Sunday, September 22, 2013

Last day of my 30's

What a weekend! The last of my 30's! Tomorrow I'll celebrate my 40th birthday and I can't wait!!!

I'm happy to say that, unlike many, I look forward to what the next phase of my life will bring...what the upcoming year will bring, how I'll change and grow, and who I'll become. So much has come into my life in this past decade alone. It's taken much effort to live a life of purpose, to seek balance, and to try to be of service to others. These things have brought me happiness, peace, and opportunities. The way I see it, if I continue to do what I've done, I'll get more of what I've got!

I say good night to my 30's, grateful that they have brought me much, and will awake to my 40's with a sense of adventure and fun and excitement!

 9/20/13

Greek yogurt and berries
 sauteed veggies, and a steak with bean and rice bowl
Mmm, General Gao's chicken, scallion pancakes, steamed veggies, and rice







 9/21/13

banana
 chicken meatball appetizer
 yummy scallop appetizer
 avocado and mango appetizer - delish!!!
 arugula salad with cheese
 chicken with quinoa
 yummy chocolate wedding cake
 giant salad
 pineapple, bacon, and cherry pepper pizza
eggplant, pepperoni, garlic, and basil pizza








 9/22/13

FRUIT MANIA!!!!
 salad & pork loin sammy
leftover Chinese with steamed veggies

No comments:

Post a Comment