Tuesday, October 8, 2013

My 40's are wonderful!

So far, my 40's have been marked by great success!! 

In my first two weeks of being 40: 
I met my goal of running 10 miles by the end of September; I ran 12.2!!! 
I hired my first new employee and he started this week. 
I received a compliment on my 'dressing for the job you want' from a highly respected colleague.
I painted a picture.
I made a meal in the slow cooker.
I picked apples and pears straight from their trees.
I've reconnected with friends from all areas of my life.

So far, my 40's are wonderful!


 9/23/13

berries, yogurt and cookies, oh my!
pasta fagioli, corn, mixed veggies, apple
 BIRTHDAY CAKE!!!!!!
 salad for birthday dinner
Mmmm, birthday duck!!!!!
 broccoli
chocolate bread pudding and ice cream








 9/24/13

berries and yogurt
 pizza
veggies and mushroom risotto
some frozen pasta dinner thing, corn, mixed veggies








 9/25/13

berries and yogurt
veggies and lamb...


dinner was PF Chang's!!





9/26/13

fruit, yogurt, chocolate muffin
 chicken wings, broccoli, mac & cheese
Mmm, Shabu...








 9/27/13

fruit, yogurt, & cuppy-cake






buffalo chicken pizza and salad








9/28/13

The World's Best 40th Birthday Cake!!!!!
from Oakleaf Cakes

let's suffice it to say that I didn't eat anything healthy today!











9/29/13

roast pork, edamame, salad, bread
grain salad
Mmmm, rice with veggies and shrimps
OMG! Chicken soup, lime juice, cilantro, potatoes
desert selection








9/30/13

mushroom risotto, corn, mixed veggies

I'm sure I must have eaten more than this today...




10/1/13

berries and yogurt
 pizza
 corn and mixed veggies
roast port, broccoli, bread and salad








10/2/13

hot cereal and fruit
pasta fagioli, corn, mixed veggies, pear
oreo cake
cheese ravioli, broccoli








10/3/13

two eggs, steak, tomatoes
 pizza
savory chicken, corn, mixed veggies








10/4/13

Pizza...I'm pretty certain this was the day I had a turkey sandwich and veggie soup for lunch





 10/5/13

baby shower cake

there were also the most delicious crab cakes I've ever tasted at this party!!!
pasta, marinara, broccoli








10/6/13

turkey chili, corn, mixed veggie
 buffalo chicken tenders
 cheese burger and fries...
...And what I left. It was good, just ALOT.








10/7/13

firehouse salad
Thai curry chicken with shrimps, sweet potatoes, peas, red pepper, rice








10/8/13

fruit, yogurt, cookie
 eggplant and bean casserole, carrots, green beans, a few pieces of mac & cheese
pizza and salad

No comments:

Post a Comment