Thursday, June 21, 2012

It's like a heat wave!

Summer is here and brought a heat wave!! It was in the 90's yesterday and today. I love this weather. Maybe I'm crazy. You know what's good about this weather? It makes me not want to eat so much!

Unfortunately, I didn't make it to the gym much this week...there was always something going on. The zoo had a giant corpse flower on display and in bloom...and then I saw a preview of Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter.

Tonight, I did make it to the gym though. 50 minutes cardio. Not great, but not bad. You wouldn't believe how difficult it is to work-out indoors when it's so hot and humid outside. Yes, I love this weather, but it sure is hard to get a good work-out in!

 6/19/12

I can't resist those darned chocolate muffins!
 salad and minestrone soup
buffalo chicken and bacon pizza













 6/20/12

everything bagel with scallion cream cheese
 mmmm, fruit!



So, I did have a firehouse salad for lunch, but forgot to photograph it...
nachos for dinner













 6/21/12

In all fairness, I ended up tossing the sticky bun away
Mediterranean salad with chicken












A little breakfast for dinner!!

No comments:

Post a Comment