Thursday, November 17, 2011

T.G.I.T!

TGIT?? Yeah. Thank Goodness It's Thursday! Thursday marks the end of the difficult part of the week. Classes are over for the week. My long days are over for the week and Fridays are usually just a little bit easier because they're Fridays. I know you know what I'm talking about.

Well, I do know that the next three weeks are going to suck great big donkey balls. There's the everyday stuff that needs to get done, normal schoolwork and papers and projects and presentations...Oh my! Let's just say, it's going to be difficult to have a social life. I am looking forward to not having classes next week and Thanksgiving! I'm looking forward to having five whole days off work. I'm looking forward to seeing my friends and making a giant dinner. I'm looking forward to sleeping in and working out. I'm looking forward to the end of the semester.

It's funny, I'm looking forward to so much that's in the near future (and some other stuff further in the future), that I'm having trouble just focusing on today. I find I'm having to remind myself of what needs attention right now. Maybe if I fess up to it all publically, I can start to bring my focus back to today? So, here's my list of what I'm looking forward to...
  • Thanksgiving weekend and all that's going on during it!
  • The end of the semester in mid-December
  • My trip to Seattle for Christmas
  • Wearing my new dress for New Year's!!!!! (so, shoe-shopping too!!)
  • Start of spring classes in January (Finance, YAY!!)
  • My trip to Dubai and Abu Dabi in March
  • Baby animals and new flowers next spring (fall leaves have got spring on my brain)
  • Not taking classes next summer (or maybe just one?)
  • The following year being my final year of school
  • Graduation!!!!
  • And trips with my mom somewhere in all of that...
You can see how a girl would find it hard to focus!!


11/16/11

eggs with sausage, peppers & onions, blueberries  and blueberry muesli, milk and coffe









Minestrone soup and salad












leftovers...shhhhh, don't tell! Chicken, pinto beans, corn, red pepper, onion and cheese










after class nacho snack












11/17/11

Nope, you're not seeing double...


In-class snack...with a skinny vanilla latte

Love me some foamy cappuccino!


Good news!!! You can now get a full sized salad at Panera and a 1/2 sandwich!!!! Garden salad with a mediterranean veggie sandwich, fruit cup and tea


Melon, potatoes with ketchup, eggs w/ sausage and peppers and salsa and cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment