Monday, January 4, 2021

Food Arrived!

 My food arrived today!

Trust me, it's better than it looks. 


I'll be starting the HMR program a day earlier than originally planned. I feel like I've got a good plan in place so far. I know I'll need some tweaks, but I've got some good momentum and I'm feeling lighter about it, if that makes sense. It's amazing how positive and freeing it feels to have made a decision AND have taken action on that decision.

I'm still not completely clear on how to meet the 2000 calories of exercise per week. Not because I can't do it, but because that feels like it will be the biggest change and will require me to change my routine. I'm taking this planning in small chunks. This will allow me to not feel overwhelmed and help me not feel defeated if I miss something. This morning, I got up a little after 4 and was at the gym around 5:15. I did about 30 minutes of exercise. Not huge, but a great start!

So much of this past week has been about "shaping the path" so that getting started is easy. Today, I tested out hooking my laptop up to the tv so that I can more easily attend gym classes by zoom! Tomorrow morning at 5:15am is a zoom class called Strong Nation that I'm planning on trying. It's described as a high-intensity class and should be challenging but satisfying.

Today's Challenges:

  • had to visit 2 stores to buy a bottle of water for the gym
  • had to deal with feelings around doing a different work-out than I planned
Today's Wins:
  • made it to the gym!!
  • received my food!
  • attended my second HMR class

No comments:

Post a Comment