Tuesday, July 30, 2013

No pain

Elephant, my Elephant! Wherefore hast thou forsaken me, my Elephant? Too much Shakespeare? Maybe...but why can't I get my own emotional buy-in on board with sticking to the eating plan?

Yeah.

The good news is that my hip is feeling much better lately! Absolutely no pain for 2 days in a row! I've been sticking to the PT plan of taking it easy with exercise...no more than 30 minutes on the elliptical. OK, it was supposed to be 25 minutes but I added 5. I contemplated just trying running, but got some good advice from a couple of friends not to. They're right. I should listen to the professionals and not do anything to jeopardize my own recovery.

And then I think that there's only 2 1/2 months to the half marathon...not a lot of time to train.

 7/26/13

Lots of sugar...chocolate muffin and fruit, and a donut, and another muffin...
chipotle chicken sandwich with a cookie












 7/27/13

steak strips with spicy peanut sauce, cauliflower, and mixed veggies
Crabbe dog sundae!!













 7/28/13

teriyaki chicken, noodles, and veggies...so bad it was good!
 salad!
mmm, Ben & Jerry's!












 7/29/13

cereal and peaches







 pasta fagioli, corn, and green beans
















buffalo chicken, corn, and mixed veggies












 7/30/13

yogurt and peaches
 firehouse salad and fries
I'm calling it dinner...vanilla ice cream with mango and raspberries

No comments:

Post a Comment