Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Physical therapy

You all be so happy to know that the vacation weight is FINALLY starting to come off. I know I am. According to today's weigh-in, I lost 2 pounds. Gotta keep it up...even with a holiday weekend coming up.

I've also started physical therapy for my hip. The therapist told me not to try running for at least two more weeks. Ugh, but OK. Mostly she wants me to do some massaging and some stretching. Nothing too bad. Of course, I didn't do it today. I'll get it in this weekend. The session was weird though. She gave me an ultrasound on my hip. I didn't know that ultrasound was used for something other than imaging. Apparently, the frequency that she's using is effective in getting into my hip and breaking up whatever is going on in there. I'm just happy that my underwear mostly covered my ass that day. I'll have to remember to wear real underwear for the next three weeks while I have appointments!

I was lazy today when I came home. I laid down and took a short nap. Needless to say, I didn't make it to the gym. I did, however, walk home from work. I'm calling it exercise. It's been difficult to wrap my brain around considering walking to be exercise, but I'm getting there. As I've been tracking it and seeing how many calories it can be, it's making more sense!

 6/25/13

cheese ravioli, mixed veggies, and berries
 PEACHES!!
5 bean casserole with hot sauce and mixed veggies








 6/26/13

cereal and berries
 steak strips, mixed veggies, and peaches
Tacos! ¡OlĂ©!








 6/27/13

Berries
 peaches, corn, mixed veggies, and pasta fagioli
Taco








 6/28/13

berries
 peaches
 fro-yo with fruit
mushroom risotto, broccoli, and corn








 6/29/13

steak strips, corn, broccoli, and watermelon

lobster roll at the Barking Crab
there's fro-yo under all that fruit!








 6/30/13

salad assortment
 burger
dessert...ice cream cake and homemade berry short cake








7/1/13

berries with peaches on the bottom

 veggie stew with beef, corn and broccoli
 watermelon
 edamome
 lady bug roll, Alaskan roll, and spicy yellowtail roll
molten raspberry with raspberry sorbet








 7/2/13

pasta fagioli, berries, corn, and broccoli
savory chicken, mixed veggies, and spicy peanut sauce

No comments:

Post a Comment