Friday, July 5, 2013

Painful hip

My hip is hurting today. It's been bothering me a bunch this past week or so. I have no idea why. Until I went to PT, it didn't really actively bother me unless I tried running. Granted, I've been doing a bunch of walking lately...and wearing flip flops. Go figure. Flippies produce more acceptable foot tan lines but certainly do not provide the support and cushioning of a running shoe. I'm back on the Advil. I've been icing after exercise too. I could probably ice more though.

Maybe I should take it easy and lie on the beach tomorrow...

That being said, I still went to the gym today. 60 minutes on the elliptical, the PT stretches, abs, and some weights. It always feels good to get to the gym! The trick is to combine the gym with healthy eating, right? So, yeah, my past two days of eating can not be accused of being particularly healthy. Just warning you.

 7/4/13

If you were paying attention, you'll notice that there are no photos for July 3rd. Unfortunately, I had to re-format my camera card without downloading. I know how disappointed you all are and I apologize.

chips, salsa, guacamole, and cheese dip
 mixed greens with avocado, watermelon, and cajun shrimps
 peppermint patty ice cream
 not-so-great street vendor pretzel
 summer roll with peanut sauce
 spring rolls
rice noodles and veggies













 7/5/13

chicken tenders
 Oh. My. God. Good fries!! Black pepper fries from the restaurant at the Long Wharf Marriot
 Cobb salad
 frozen yogurt with raspberries and mango
cheese ravioli, broccoli, and mixed veggies

I'm embarrassed to tell you how much candy I ate today...suffice to say that it was enough to negate the good work of going to the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment