Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Back to Pre-Grad School Weight!!!

Ahhhh!! What a weigh-in!!! Only two pounds this week, but I've hit my goal. I am officially back at my pre-grad school weight. How amazing is that?? Pretty damned amazing in my opinion. OK, so what now? Well, now, I stay the course. Now, I stay on the diet for the full 13 weeks (two more to go) and then begin to introduce "real food" again. That does not mean that I run out and eat a whole pizza all by myself. It means that I have a little chicken, maybe some eggs for breakfast. With salsa. Mmmm...I'm hungry just thinking of it.

And, by the way, I finally bought some new pants. Woo hoo!! I finally have some pants that fit my skinny ass! And, if you're counting, I've lost 28 pounds in 11 weeks.

 3/27/13

pasta fagioli, broccoli & cauliflower
veggie stew, corn and strawberries










3/28/13

steak strips, spicy peanut sauce, cauliflower & broccoli and strawberries







 3/29/13

pasta fagioli, spaghetti squash, and corn
 cereal and peaches
veggie stew and corn










 3/30/13

Mmmm, real potatoes!!!!!!!!!

veggie stew and broccoli
 mushroom risotto, cauliflower, spaghetti squash, and peaches
yummy fresh fruit










 3/31/13

savory chicken, broccoli, and cauliflower with spicy peanut sauce
5 bean casserole with hot sauce, broccoli, and cauliflower












 4/1/13

peaches and raspberries
 turkey chili with beans, some veggies, guacomole, salsa, little wedge-o-cheese
mushroom risotto, broccoli, and cauliflower













 4/2/13

red peppers
 salad and 5 bean casserole...cold
cheese ravioli, broccoli, and cauliflower













 4/3/13

banana and cereal
 savory chicken, cauliflower and spicy peanut sauce
pasta fagioli and fruit cup

No comments:

Post a Comment