Wednesday, December 12, 2012

No rest

I'm so close. I'm still in the tunnel, but I can see my way out. I'm so close!!



Yup, just one more paper, a discussion thread, and 4 blog posts. And I might not get to the blog posts. My semester is almost over and I feel fine. Or do I? I know I'm exhausted. I know I'm spent.

I also know that I'm looking forward to getting my life back. Looking forward to having some time off school and some time off work. In the meantime, I keep plugging along to finish up. Catching up on this blog is one of my first steps! A few more things and then my life is mine. A few more days and my life is mine. A few more assignments and my life is mine.

You know what's funny though? I get my life back in a matter of days and I've already got about a zillion things planned. No rest for the wicked! No rest for me either.

 11/28/12

berries, yogurt and granola
 chocolate croissant
 burger and fries
 a Peabody cookie
 Caesar salad
steak and mashed sweet potatoes








 11/29/12 - Last day in Orlando...

filled croissant
 pizza buffet








 Back in Boston! Pizza at Regina's!








 11/30/12

cinnamon stick and yogurt with fruit (probably blood orange)
 pizza and salad
Cheesecake








 12/1/12

Pizza
Chili








 12/2/12

banana
apple and granola bar
(and my homework)







 12/3/12
eggs with salsa, berries and sausages
 hot cocoa with marshmallows
chicken, spaghetti squash, and broccoli








 12/4/12
re-appearance of chicken, broccoli and spaghetti squash (w/ spaghetti sauce!)
 chocolate cake
 sample size ice cream in Marketing class
nachos








 12/5/12
eggs, potatoes, and sausage
 pizza and salad
pesto pasta and chicken stuffed with broccoli from Pizzeria Uno's








 12/6/12
croissant and mini quiche from Green T Coffee Shop
 spicy vegetarian chili, salad, and chocolate dessert
pasta from Uno's








 12/7/12
chocolate muffin and coffee
chocolate muffin and coffee

...yes, I know. I forgot to photograph lunch so it's not as bad as it looks. I had a salad.






 12/8/12

Panera!!!!
 salad
 chocolate cake and homework
Cheeseboy!!!!!!!








 12/9/12
Panera!!!!
Coconut curry chicken with jasmine rice and broccoli








 12/10/12
pizza and salad
frozen pizza








12/11/12

Mediterranean salad with chicken...I know I ate something else yesterday, but your guess is as good as mine. Probably the rest of the frozen pizza.






12/12/12....Apparently I didn't photograph any food today.
Breakfast: chocolate chip muffin, and peach yogurt
Lunch: skipped
Dinner: coconut curry chicken
Dessert: 1 pint Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie


No comments:

Post a Comment