Tuesday, May 21, 2013

The trick

I've been back to work for 2 days now. Wow! Working is hard. It's strange, I'm more exhausted just from working two days than I was from being on the go on vacation! I guess it's just a different type of schedule and use of my brain. Regardless, it's all good.

In the meantime, I'm sorta kinda getting back on track with my eating. There was still some chocolate and ice cream and not-so-on-the-plan types of foods though. Baby steps. My plan is go back to being strict when my mom goes home. That gives me a goal of Sunday to step it up and get back to eating right and exercising.

I do have some work-out goals...I'd like to get to running at least 3 to 4 times a week. I'd like to take a kickboxing class at least once a week. I'd like to do a conditioning class at least once a week. That's some big plans! The trick is to just start doing them. The trick is just to start moving, to start getting back to exercising.

 5/20/13

pasta fagioli, broccoli, spaghetti squash, cukes & tomatoes, and strawberries

See, back to the 'diet' food!
...and right back off the diet food! 

kielbasa with Amish saurkraut, mixed veggies and pierogis









 5/21/13

a little yogurt for breakfast...if I have to eat Greek yogurt, it's going to have some fruit in it
 Firehouse salad on the terrace!
shrimp creole dinner with some bread - made by mom with love!

No comments:

Post a Comment