Sunday, May 19, 2013

Post graduation binge

What a ride!!!! Graduation was a week and a half ago and I've been loving life!! I've also been eating so far off the plan that I've gained some weigh. I'm calling it my post-graduation binge. Nothing I can't take off, but more than I like...somewhere between 5 and 7 pounds. Some say it's "vacation weight". I don't buy it though. Time to get back on the healthy eating wagon...

There's plenty not in the photos...chips, candy, etc. I'm such a sucker for candy. And we were on a road trip...I have a million excuses. But now, it's time to get back to business. Time to get back to healthy eating and time to get back to exercising.

 5/7/13

mmm, cookies for breakfast!
 veggie beef with cauliflower and mixed veggies
 CAKE!!!
 carrots
 bagel chips at Zaftigs
garden salad with chicken and disco fries!!!!








 5/8/13

yogurt and mango
cheese and crackers...

I know I ate more than this...for example, there was a chocolate fondue with marshmallows and oreos





 5/9/13

Trip to Dunkins...and it's not even Valentine's
 Cheeseboy!! With pulled chicken and chipotle
Utica pizza and wings!!!!!








 5/10/13 - GRADUATION DAY

graduation breakfast
 graduation snack
 graduation snack
 graduation lunch (I did not each the chips)
 graduation salad
 graduation calamari (and my diploma in the background!)
graduation sushi dinner!!!!!








 5/11/13

crunchy french toast and fruit
 graduation salad, calamari and sausage at Maggiano's
 graduation virgin strawberry drink!!
graduation dessert...for dinner I had spaghetti and cheese ravioli








 5/12/13

lobster for breakfast. This is the life!
 waffle fries with cheese and bacon at Friendly's

Can you believe that it took us 2 hours to get to a Friendly's that should only take 1 hour to get there?? Of course, it's Massachusetts! Ah well, this is the start of our road trip!!!!
 cheeseburger and broccoli
 chocolate ice cream and waffle sundae
 salad in a hotel in Utica, NY
fruit in Utica








 5/13/13

fruit for breakfast
 garlic fries at Eddie's in Sylvan Beach
 antipasto
 spaghetti and meatballs at Eddie's
 coconut cream pie at Eddie's...just like when I was a kid!! And did you see the Saranac Root Beer in the background? How cool is that!?
 fried green tomatoes at Dinosaur BBQ in Syracuse, NY
brisket, mac & cheese and greens from the Dinosaur!!!








 5/14/13

Panera's hidden menu...did you know they did this?? It's freakin' awesome!!!
 chicken tender melt with BBQ!!!!
 chocolate and peanut butter sundae
salad in the hotel in Gettysburg








 5/15/13

fruit and coffee...Hilton style in Gettysburg
 OK, so the only thing that was eaten from this photo was the apple danish
 waffle and sausage
 Mmmm, onion soup!!!
 turkey club - I ate half and none of the coleslaw.
Mmmm, Gettysburg ice cream!









 Amish dinner? Chicken fried steak
 side salad
tapioca pudding






 5/16/13

Amish buffet breakfast in Bird in Hand
 Mmmm, donuts
 salad at California Pizza Kitchen...starting to head back to Boston
PIZZA!!!!!








 5/17/13

breakfast on the Jersey turnpike
 Panera salad after surviving the drive through Hartford, CT
 wings at Soulfire BBQ...back home in Allston, MA!!
brisket, mac & cheese and greens!








 5/18/13

hash brown and eggs - don't worry, I didn't eat all of it!
 fresh fruit!
 bacon and onion ring cheeseburger from Johnny Rockets in Freeport, ME
 gyoza from Kowloon in Saugus, MA
spicy thai curry from Kowloon...again, I didn't eat too much of it.








 5/19/13

yet another trip to Dunkins...
fried clams with french fries








And the meal that's getting me back on the healthy eating wagon...approximately 3.5 oz of steak, broccoli, potatoes and a salad of cucumbers and tomatoes

No comments:

Post a Comment