Monday, June 10, 2013

In time

Today kinda sucked. I didn't get my way in a few different situations today. I like getting my way. Who doesn't? Right? I'm actually OK with not getting my own way. What I'm not OK with is how I felt after spending the weekend in my apartment unable to do pretty much anything. As it turned out, I didn't really get to see any of my friends this weekend and I didn't really get to get out and do anything. This doesn't make me feel good and did not make for a good start to my Monday morning.

So why is it that all this feeling of blah bled over into Monday morning? I call it an emotional hangover. It's the left over after effects of me being on my own when I didn't want to be. Don't get me wrong, I'm OK with alone time. The problem is when alone time becomes lonely time. That's what gets me. I know it will pass, just like I know this injury will heal. It's just a matter of time.

A matter of time. Isn't everything just a matter of time? I guess so. In time, I'll be able to exercise again. In time, I'll get over this funk. And in time, I'll even lose the weight I re-gained.

 6/10/13

cereal and berries
 cheese ravioli, mixed veggies, corn, and strawberries
 Damned office parties...
 From Cooking Light...pasta, shrimps, beans, peas, garlic and parmesean
Salad to go with the pasta creation

No comments:

Post a Comment