Sunday, June 16, 2013

Frustration

It's frustrating, so very frustrating. You know, when you want to do something and just can't. That's how today went for me. I've rested my hip, I've stayed still, I've taken more Advil than I care to admit to. OK, I admit to skipping the icing most of the time. But it doesn't seem to have worked.

I tried running today. I ran slow and only made it about 10 minutes. I had to stop. I'd like to be dramatic and say the pain was so great that it brought me screaming to my knees in the middle of the street. Oh! The humanity! But alas, it was just painful and uncomfortable enough for me to know that continuing to run was just not a good idea. Immediately after, I could be found crying on the side of the street in Lower Allston. Pretty pathetic. That's just what frustration looks like for me. I wish it weren't so, but it is.

Needless to say, there was a bunch of emotional eating going on these past several days.

 6/11/13

the cinnamon stick I couldn't resist
 chicken pasta parmesan, corn, broccoli, mango and raspberries
 southern fried chicken wings
ribs, greens, and mac and cheese








 6/12/13

cereal and fruit
 veggie stew, corn, and broccoli
grilled lamb, rice, and salad








 6/13/13

power steak bowl from Panera's Hidden Menu....if you don't know, you just don't know.
 pasta fagioli, corn, broccoli, and fruit
 Caesar salad
 tomato and mozzarella salad
 veal saltimbocca with potatoes and veggies
 Boston Cream Pie from the creator...The Omni Parkerhouse Hotel
bread with dinner








 6/14/13

banana oreo muffin
 leftover pasta with green beans, peas and shrimps, broccoli and corn
yup. pizza.








6/15/13

Tasty burger and fries
a little pinkberry with fruit








 6/16/13

salad with lamb on the lawn
pasta with arrabiata sauce and parmesan cheese, kale with garlic and beans

No comments:

Post a Comment