Sunday, March 10, 2013

New weight class?

I sure love sharing my success a whole hell of a lot better than sharing my failures. I recognize the importance of sharing both, but success is so much more fun! My next weigh-in isn't for another several days, but according to my scale, I'm on track for nice nice numbers! I only have one complaint...my pants are starting to be too big. I know, what a horrible horrible problem to have. I mean, it's nice that my spandex isn't too tight. It's nice that I can wear many things again...but I'm passing through this particular weight class very quickly.

Really, I'm not complaining. I'm even pushing through the boredom of the food. There's recipes online that make it so much easier! I tried this chicken pad thai recipe the other day. DIVINE!! And my weekend obsession? Spaghetti squash! One of the best new recipes was a chai tea latte. Mmm, mmm!

This week is my spring break from classes. I've set myself the goal of going to the gym 7 days out of 9 (there are 2 weekends). What a good goal! I'm sincerely hoping that if I achieve this goal that my stress levels will be kept well in check. I noticed that I had been taking in more calories over the last couple of weeks. It had to be stress, it's not like I was hungry! This diet does not let me go hungry, and I consider that to be a good thing.

 3/7/13

berries, banana, and cereal
 pasta fagioli, broccoli, and cauliflower
This is my version of Pad Thai!!!

it's a savory chicken entree jazzed up with spices and veggies. I'm thinking this will be dinner another night this week...









 3/8/13

cereal and strawberries
 streak strips, corn, and peaches
 chocolate peanut butter shake

I don't know how I missed this, but there's a peanut butter powder that I'm allowed to have. I've never liked peanut butter so much!
 an apple for a snack
mushroom risotto and country blend veggies













 3/9/13

peaches and cereal
 cherries
 dinner...spaghetti squash, pasta fagioli with some added spices, and broccoli
 lunch: 5 bean casserole, country veggie mix, and homemade soup



strawberries for a late morning snack














 3/10/13

beef stroganoff, spaghetti squash, broccoli, and strawberries for dessert!
beef enchiladas, mixed vegetables, and spaghetti squash

No comments:

Post a Comment