Monday, August 6, 2012

Washington and Oregon

Well, I'm on vacation and loving every minute of it!!

We started out with several days in Seattle for a friend's wedding and are now on the road. This morning I saw Mt. St. Helens and will be amongst the Redwoods tomorrow!!

So far, I'm so far off with eating. Unfortunately, I rarely make #2 when on vacation. My eating doesn't make it any easier. Time to get back onto the veggies! I can tell you though, it's tough when there's steak and fried food and road food (a.k.a. sugar) and it's all at my finger tip!

 8/1/12

Kashi and berries
 pasta with sauce and cheese
 bread, butter and a virgin mojito

Dinner at Salty's
 a little salad
halibut and mashed taters












 white cake with mousse and cobbler with ice cream
 8/2/12

fruit and yogurt
 mmm, Starbucks in Seattle!
 just a little snack
 rehearsal luncheon at Dahlia Lounge

tomato soup
 steak cob salad
 macaroon and oreo
 Greek salad
lamb wrap













 8/3/12

veggie and egg bialy from Macrina
 sushi and salad from the grocery
 cocktail hour at the wedding--fruit and cheese
 mussels at cocktail hour
 Lots-o-veggies!
mini donuts in place of a wedding cake













 8/4/12

Rocket Muffin from Macrina
 morning bun from macrina
 cupcakes at BBQ
 fried chicken and veggies
 a little boost of energy
 ice cream!!
 salad in Kalama, WA
chicken fried steak in Kalama, WA












 8/5/12

a little bit of everything for breakfast!
 I thought that I would never meet a sour gummi candy that I didn't like...I was wrong. Worst sour worms ever.
 Vanilla Coke...not bad, but just OK.

And a pickle in Oregon
 chef salad at the Black Bear Diner in Grants Pass, OR
chocolate cream pie at the Black Bear Diner

No comments:

Post a Comment