Thursday, February 2, 2012

All caught up!

Whew! Winding down on the catching up...

Today was my first day back to the fighting gym since school started. I was way out of my league!! We were kicking each other...not pads, EACH OTHER! I've got a pretty massive bruise behind my knee from where I was getting kicked. Well, this is the kind of stuff I want to learn how to do...and you can't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs! If I'm going to continue this, I anticipate more bruising...

 1/30/12

eggs, potatoes, oatmeal and fruit
 Salad with pesto pasta, beets and an egg, chile
Salad with fried chicken from Pizzeria Uno's













 1/31/12

eggs, potatoes and fruit
 salad with chicken soup
 turkey and swiss
nachos!












 2/1/12

breakfast at Starbucks
 salad and chicken noodle soup
pound cake and coffee...

I skipped dinner this night










 nachos!
 2/2/12

egg and cheese on an English muffin with fruit
 salad with mushroom barley soup
mango curry with brown rice

No comments:

Post a Comment